Payment types include BACS, Cheque, Delta, Electron, Maestro, Switch, Mastercard, Solo, and Visa. We do not accept American Express.
For more information on CPC training courses and bookings, call us now:
Working with market leaders for the design and manufacture of the complete range of commercial vehicle trailers and rigid bodywork. We have a course that will provide you with the following training and information when working on double deck trailers. This one day course is have practical and half class room.
• Full maintenance requirements to achieve the expected lifespan of the Lifting Deck equipment, including slide plate inspection, rope adjustment and replacement.
• Use and explanation of LOLER regulations 1998
• Safe use of Lifting Deck equipment.
• Chassis running gear service and maintenance requirements
• Full explanation of Lifting Deck system operation
• Standard Lifting Deck Service procedures
• Common breakdown occurrences and rectification procedures
• Correct breakdown and fault finding procedures
• How to lower Lifting Deck if workshop repairs are required to allow the load to be removed
• Hydraulic and electrical schematic explanations/examples
• Certificate issued with direct contact and 24hr support from factory technician